We are a leader in the manufacture of classic and custom media. We provide products manufactured to international standards or your specifications using your formulation, fill volume and configuration. bioTRADING is capable of accommodating your unusual plate, tube, bottle or bag configurations. Organism challenges and sterility testing can be tailored to duplicate your present in-house methods.
In our purpose built facility we have a wide variety of modern equipment, validated in accordance with international standards/guidelines. Our autoclaves are not just ordinary steam autoclaves, but they are specially designed; giving us reduced heating up and cooling down time; facilitating in the correct treatment of media, "not over-cooking media" as is sometimes the case in certain circumstances.
Every batch is rigorously tested to meet performance criteria prior to reaching the laboratory bench top. Quality control testing can be designed to use your specific requirements too.
Quality Control sheets will provide documented testing results and can be downloaded using a login password.
Pharmaceutical product range.
We supply all media according to the Harmonized USP/EP/JP to perform Sterility and Microbiological Tests.
Ready Prepared Media is our Culture!
We can supply you with what you want, "first-time" -custom-made media if necessary- Quality and Service.
bioTRADING is unique, because specialised media can be manufactured to order for both large and small batch volumes, your preferred recipe, brand of media or supplements, bottle or tube size, volume or slope of media etc.... Today, we offer more than 1,200 different Ready Prepared Culture media recipes.
We make batches of small quantities, even 10 pieces petridishes, up to batch sizes of 25.000 units or even more. If there is a formula that can be made by anyone, why not leave it to us as we can do it too.
We have a "can do" approach and we offer you every deviation available to standard criteria products, such as:
- Test media like FTM, TSB, Rinsing liquids according to Harmonized USP/ EP/JP or your own formulation.
- Media according to ISO 11133 standard.
- Contact plates (30 or 55 mm diameter) such as TSA+tween+lecithin, SDA, MacConkey or one of the many other formulations currently available.
- 55, 90, 100, 120, 150 mm plates.
- 2, 3 or 4-compartment (round or square) plates.
- Plates packed in multiples of 2, 5, 7 or 10 pcs.
- Clean room (multiple) packed in plastic boxes and/or bags.
- Ethylene Oxide-treated.
- Media to be tested with a special strain.
- Media to be tested using an alternative method.
- We offer f.e. 30 different deviations of a Blood agar plate.
- Media in tubes with snap cap or screw cap.
- Media in bottles with flip tear-off cap or screw cap including septum.
- Media in bags of 5 liter, like TSB, BPW, Saline, etc.
- Media in jars with twist-off cap
Ready to use plates made with the original CHROMagar™ powder base
||Food and Water Industry
Please contact us if you need a specific product, we are meeting many customers’ unique requests.